Summary of guidelines for Competitions 2022
- Online Entries for Class 1, 3 Year Old Potential Event Horse Class, RDS Qualifier close on July 6th. Competition will take place on July 8th.
- Online Entries close on July 13th.
- No online entries for Dogs Show. Entries on the Show Day on the Showgrounds Office.
Before commencing your online competition entries, please familiarize yourself with the show schedule WHICH CONTAINS ALL RULES REGULATIONS, ETC
To enter a competition online
- Go to the competition area of the website
- Follow the appropriate links
- Select the section, category and class(es) you wish to enter
- Enter the relevant details for each entry and accept rules and regulations
- When you have entered all the classes you wish to enter, submit your entry for payment
- You can edit an entry at any time up until you submit entries for payment.
- You cannot edit an entry after payment.
- Payments are accepted using Visa, Mastercard or Laser
Presenting your entries: You can present your entries at the Showgrounds to the appropriate section before 10.00 a.m., unless otherwise stated.
- Consult section rules regarding “entries on the day”
- Location: The Show site is located on the 1.9km from Newcastle West Town Centre, Shangarry, Co.Limerick, Ireland.
- Entrance Gate: Please use correct entrance gate for your entries. These will be sign posted and you will be informed of your Entrance Gate before the Show.
- Please have correct admission fees ready at the entrance gates.
COMPETITOR EXHIBITION CARDS
- Prize money is PAID BY BANK TRANSFER / CHEQUE posted out in the weeks following the Show.